2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

This is not going to go well for the Jets. Marshall is a headache that has been given up by 3 teams already when he's been playing well, now imagine him in New York with no QB to get him the ball. I think the Jets made this move without any rational thinking and Marshall's going to become a major negative influence as the season goes on.

It's a money saver, so that's something. Though I'm not sure how much?

If Jay does go this week then that's some cap space to pump into the defense. I'd really like to see the Bears take a hit and dump Jay if they can't trade him. We aren't winning anything this year with him and a serious rebuilding needs to happen. Last thing the franchise needs is to have 10 million locked in for next year as well.

Dump the money contracts, make Forte the focus of the offense during the rebuild and hope in a couple of years they can compete again.

I can't confirm but I bet Josh McCown is still available, Srar.

He signed with the Browns. Astonishing that they'd sign someone gone from the league for a year to fix their QB problems but whatever.

Also, nobody is going to want Jay Cutler and his massive contract.

Marshawn Lynch has decided to return to Seattle next year and has reached a new contract agreement with Seattle.

tumblr_mn500cmY4J1rn0b5to1_500.gif

Don't worry, Pete Carrol will still blow it somehow