2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Marshawn Lynch has decided to return to Seattle next year and has reached a new contract agreement with Seattle.

tumblr_mn500cmY4J1rn0b5to1_500.gif
As a 49ers fan, I wish he had left but I can't help but love that gif.

Marshawn Lynch has decided to return to Seattle next year and has reached a new contract agreement with Seattle.

Don't worry, Pete Carrol will still blow it somehow

He can blow every big game for the next decade, he'll still have more titles than the Eagles.

• Like 5

Don't worry, Pete Carrol will still blow it somehow

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Kellen moore re-signed for a two year deal. That should please Plubby.

Pleased doesn't begin to describe the boner this news has given me.

"Plubby was said to be 'ragingly pleased' when he heard that Kellen Moore had been re-signed."

- PlubbyNewz.com

Here is some baseless Puke speculation Plubby. The Lions giving him a two year deal could indicate that they might just let him compete for the second string spot. Truth is, if Stafford goes down, the Lions are screwed with Orlovsky or Moore. Two years was a bit surprising for a third stringer, and maybe they want to give him time against other teams back ups this pre-season. As far as third stringers go, gotta love Moore.

You guys still have Orlovsky?

It is nice having the safety he provides.

• Like 2

Cobb resigned! :D

4 years/40 million. Now you Oakland and Jacksonville leeches can take your checkbooks elsewhere. :shifty:

It was Miami, Oakland and San Fran offering him big money apparently!

I wish it was Tuesday already, sick of reading rumours :(

• Like 1

Ingram and Cobb re-signing hurts the Eagles. If they were interested in Ingram, he's not available anymore, obviously, and Cobb just thins out the WR market that much more (driving Maclin's price up).

Edit: And now they're apparently looking at Frank fucking Gore. Dude's like, 1,000 years old.

Edited by PatDaMan