2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

We got any Giants fans on here?

Former #Jaguars LB JT Thomas will sign with the #Giants. It’s a 3-year deal worth $12M with $4.5M fully guaranteed

He's a good player, athletic and a good team player. Sad he's gone.

• Like 1

In addition to Foles, the Rams will also get Philadelphia's fourth-round pick in 2015 and second-round pick in 2016. The Eagles will get St. Louis' fifth-round pick in 2015 in addition to Bradford.

However, if Bradford is not the Eagles' starting quarterback this season, Philadelphia will get its 2016 pick back from the Rams, a source told Schefter.

Good news Philly, you're getting your 2016 pick back.
  • Like 2

According to Albert Breer, if Sam Bradford doesn't start 8 games the Eagles get a 4th, and if he reinjures himself, they get a third. He's also saying Philly parts with a sixth and a second, not a fourth and a second.

We got any Giants fans on here?

Former #Jaguars LB JT Thomas will sign with the #Giants. It’s a 3-year deal worth $12M with $4.5M fully guaranteed

He's a good player, athletic and a good team player. Sad he's gone.

Seeing as the Jags are the Jags, I obviously haven't seen much of him. Will have to look up more now, though any linebacker signings is positive, been a problem are for a while. This along with Beason's restructuring, can only be good.

Giants have also signed WR/KR Dwayne Harris previously of the Cowboys.

Earlier today, I was busting my friend's balls because he's a Niners fan and it's all gone to shit for them this off-season. Then I come home to see we shipped Foles for the most injury prone QB in the league, all as a ploy to fucking get Marcus Mariota.

I hate Chip Kelly.

• Like 1