2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Not a great day for the Cowboys. Was hoping Cromartie would come to Dallas and Forsett would have been a good addition.

Really not sure why there's so much interest in the Jets, they aren't going anywhere with Geno at QB and their best running back is Bilial Powell.

So Ryan Mathews signs with Philly after all. Wow.

And Jordan Cameron finds himself in Miami where the Dolphins are trying to keep Charles Clay away from the Bills.

You mean RYAN FITZPATRICK!

As a Jets fans, i too am confused about all this interested.

This year the Jets offense will give their opponents FITZ!

• Like 1

Chip is actually going to try and run as near a college paced offence as possible isn't he? >_>.

I totally envision Chip Kelly as being, "So they think I'm trying to turn Philly into Oregon? SWERVE! We're now the Philadelphia Sooners!"

*Removes Eagles jersey to reveal Ducks jersey, only to instantly tear Ducks jersey to reveal an Oklahoma one on underneath*

Edited by Szumi

I totally envision Chip Kelly as being, "So they think I'm trying to turn Philly into Oregon? SWERVE! We're now the Philadelphia Sooners!"

*Removes Eagles jersey to reveal Ducks jersey, only to instantly tear Ducks jersey to reveal an Oklahoma one on underneathRips off mask to reveal he's been Jim Ross the entire time*

Also, guess its official. The Eagles tweeted this out a little bit ago

B_7rUofXEAARys9.jpg

*Removes Eagles jersey to reveal Ducks jersey, only to instantly tear Ducks jersey to reveal an Oklahoma one on underneathRips off mask to reveal he's been Jim Ross the entire time*

Aww SON of a BITCH!!

• Like 3