2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

The Browns are reportedly the team that offered the first rounder for Bradford, as if anyone outside of optimistic Cleveland fans had any doubt.

Source? I've heard nothing but the contrary.

Never mind, just found it. It wouldn't shock me but there's no way to know for sure.

Edited by Mofoticon

He left. It's being reported that he won't be signing at this time.

This is good and bad.

Bad because it would've been yet another terrible move by the Eagles to sign him and we would benefit from that.

Good because ESPN will only talk about this workout for a few weeks instead of talk about Tebow the entire season.

• Like 1

Tim Tebow is working out for the Eagles.

He was there on the request of Michael Vick who just couldn't leave quietly. He bench-pressed the entire offensive line and said "you see how little you guys are?! Bulk up! Protect the damn QB!"

If Chip Kelly's fast paced, short passing offense has nothing for Tebow then he should really focus on the booth.

Yes, but Kelly would probably get paid a lot less that way, so its best for him that he stays with coaching.

If Chip Kelly's fast paced, short passing offense has nothing for Tebow then he should really focus on the booth.

Yes, but Kelly would probably get paid a lot less that way, so its best for him that he stays with coaching.

Dude he's talking about Tebows job with ESPN

• Like 1

Word cannot describe how much I love the Borland pick from last year now.

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you San Francisco fans...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12496480/san-francisco-49ers-linebacker-chris-borland-retires-head-injury-concerns

This off season can't get much worse, surely. Its becoming like a real life plague diary.

Word cannot describe how much I love the Borland pick from last year now.

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you San Francisco fans...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12496480/san-francisco-49ers-linebacker-chris-borland-retires-head-injury-concerns

This off season can't get much worse, surely. Its becoming like a real life plague diary.

Right? I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's becoming increasingly hard to do so.

The Borland stuff sucks because he could have been one of the best LBs in the league. Having dealt with my own concussion issues, I can't say I really blame him though.

Related: Schefter and Florio need to remove themselves from the NFL teet for just a second. http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2015/03/nfl-access-reporters-are-doing-the-heroic-work-of-protecting-the-nfl-from-the-brain-injury-scare.html

Edited by livid