2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Now I feel bad for forgetting everyone's teams. It was a quick list off the top of my head! :P

What happened to Slogger btw? It just hit me he was a Ravens fan if I recall, but I haven't seen him post in here in a while.

And I think Pizza is a Packers fan as well.

Don't join the Lions or the Bears, Liney! Their QBs have weird and extremely punchable faces that cannot compare to the classic handsome looks of Aaron Godgers!

• Like 2

I have no idea where I got Packers from. Pizza has cheese, I guess?

The Dallas Cowboys have released GhostMachine. There is reported interest in signing Lineker J. Lineker.

By that logic, the Falcons will make no moves for James. They will, however, sign several members with 2,000-3,000 posts in hopes that it will add depth.

And re-sign Kroy Biermann :w00t:

With the loss of Haloti Ngata, there is no longer even a footballing reason to pick them. They aren't a talented team. They've repeated recent history of off-field scumbaggery, and they aren't even the most pathetic underdog that you could pick and root for. Further their quarterback has the opinion of himself of Tom Brady with the actual ability of present-day Eli Manning. Flip the bit: Why would you pick them?

Well the team still has Eugene Monroe, Jimmy Smith, C.J. Mosley, Marshall Yanda, Brandon Williams, Terrell Suggs, Elvis Dumervil, and Lardarius Webb which is a fair amount of talent. And post-Ray Rice they're the only franchise that has had a very prominent no tolerance policy, take a look at Bernard Pierce getting cut just a few hours after a DUI. An underdog would have to not make the playoffs 6 of 7 years and have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 15 years.

Lineker you should pick them just to spite Plubby's silly propaganda.

• Like 1

I have no idea where I got Packers from. Pizza has cheese, I guess?

The Dallas Cowboys have released GhostMachine. There is reported interest in signing Lineker J. Lineker.

By that logic, the Falcons will make no moves for James. They will, however, sign several members with 2,000-3,000 posts in hopes that it will add depth.

And re-sign Kroy Biermann :w00t:

On the Falcons' FB post announcing the news, there were more people happy about his wife staying in town than him staying with the team. Proof the human race just really like leathery things.

• Like 1

I'm a Giants fan, only reason was I visited New York shortly after Eli's rookie season and was just getting into the game. Two Super Bowls and I've only seen one starting QB since then, I'm very happy with my choice!

Green Bay would be a good choice, they're a great organisation with the leagues best QB. Buffalo could be fun this year too and have an interesting history of failure!

• Admin

So, ruling out those that others here follow, plus the New England Patriots (fuck the Pats), Washington (because fuck that racist name), and the St. Louis Rams (Kronke owns Arsenal so damshow is correct about there being a conflict of interest), we are left with... Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, and New Orleans Saints. Each got assigned a random number which then go into a random number generator and...

219px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

...yay? I mean, JJ Watt. I can't be too unhappy with that I suppose? It's a team on the up that really just needs a franchise QB.

• Like 2

So. I need to choose a team I think. I own a Packers jersey but that's only because my sister is at Madison University this year and got it for me. I am open to all offers.

I mean that or I could just draw from a hat.

The Packers are preferable, but anyone but the Bears!

Or pick a really shit team. It'll suck but when they finally win big it'll be worth it. Think about how happy Dan would be if the Jags won a playoff game or even got in!

Whenever we indoctrinate encourage mates into giving the NFL a go, we inform them that there are 31 perfectly acceptable choices... and the Bears. :ph34r:

So, ruling out those that others here follow, plus the New England Patriots (fuck the Pats), Washington (because fuck that racist name), and the St. Louis Rams (Kronke owns Arsenal so damshow is correct about there being a conflict of interest), we are left with... Miami Dolphins, NY Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, and New Orleans Saints. Each got assigned a random number which then go into a random number generator and...

219px-Houston_Texans_logo.svg.png

...yay? I mean, JJ Watt. I can't be too unhappy with that I suppose? It's a team on the up that really just needs a franchise QB.

American lass that works in the Phantom is a fan of them. They're great on defence, never sure if they're going to get things sorted on offence. That conference is there for the taking if they ever do though.