2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Great landing spot for Trent Richardson that is. Worst case scenario is he can continue to be as ineffective as usual and be a write off in a team that is pretty much at its lowest point now. Or he might improve and help the team to improve, making both himself and the Raiders look good in the process.

Bills signed Charles Clay to an offer sheet

"Clay has signed a five-year, $38 million offer sheet with more than $20 million guaranteed, with $24.5 million paid out in the first two years of the deal, and with a $10 million roster bonus due at the beginning of the 2016 league year."

That's a lot of scratch for a tight end not named Gronk or Graham, but Buffalo hasn't had a properly good one since Pete Metzelaars so I guess they're due.

If they'd just address the tire fire that is the offensive line now I'll be happy.

• Like 1

If Chip Kelly's fast paced, short passing offense has nothing for Tebow then he should really focus on the booth.

Yes, but Kelly would probably get paid a lot less that way, so its best for him that he stays with coaching.

Dude he's talking about Tebows job with ESPN

Yoda: Joke over head, it went.

Great landing spot for Trent Richardson that is. Worst case scenario is he can continue to be as ineffective as usual and be a write off in a team that is pretty much at its lowest point now. Or he might improve and help the team to improve, making both himself and the Raiders look good in the process.

Oakland was at it's lowest point two years ago. They're clearly on the upswing now, if for no reason other than they've cleared all the horrendous contracts out and drafted well.

EDIT: I really should stop defending the Raiders... it's pathological at this point.

• Like 1

What's Oakland's blocking like for RBs? I know Jones-Drew and McFadden did diddly squat last year, but I'm willing to scratch some of that up to the two of them. Latavius Murray seemed to show flashes of potential.