2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

People are so stupid. I mean don't get me wrong I'm still glad I got a Forte jersey for Christmas a couple years ago instead of a Marshall but I still wouldn't burn it

People are so stupid. I mean don't get me wrong I'm still glad I got a Forte jersey for Christmas a couple years ago instead of a Marshall but I still wouldn't burn it

Agreed. Jerseys are far too expensive to burn. I'd just sell it. I'm glad I waited to see how the off-season plays out to get a DeMarco Murray jersey, though. Phew!

Think about all those Jets fans who burned Revis jerseys!

Would be even better if they didn't burn them but he wears a different number this time

Pretty surprised Mathews still signed, but him, Murray, Sproles, and maybe Polk should be a good tandem. We need a WR in the draft badly, and have to find safety help somewhere.

The Jets should have a really good defense. They've still got pieces in the front 7, and with Skrine, Revis and Cromartie, probably have the best CB corps. in the league. Scratching my head to think of a better group at that position right now.

The Jets should have a really good defense. They've still got pieces in the front 7, and with Skrine, Revis and Cromartie, probably have the best CB corps. in the league. Scratching my head to think of a better group at that position right now.

It's crazy to think this is happening the year after Rex Ryan leaves. Rex Ryan leading this Jets team would be pretty scary.

But the Bills are looking stronger in that division. AFC East is looking pretty strong, though, Dolphins can't really capitalize much after they've spent way too much on Suh.

And, to think, it's all for nothing because nobody is stopping the Colts in the AFC this season.

• Like 1

Lions have signed DT Tyrunn Walker. Who?

I don't know, but looking at his production, he should be able to fill CJ Mosleys role just fine. He's also younger and graded out well. Should be fine as a rotation guy, likely means draft a DT early. Probably DT, RB, and CB. Hoping to sign an O-Lineman and we might be looking alright. Could always bring back Sims and Mathis as depth guys.

I don't know, but looking at his production, he should be able to fill CJ Mosleys role just fine. He's also younger and graded out well. Should be fine as a rotation guy, likely means draft a DT early. Probably DT, RB, and CB. Hoping to sign an O-Lineman and we might be looking alright. Could always bring back Sims and Mathis as depth guys.

Yeah, I since found out a little more. He apparently graded 17th out 72 nose/defensive tackles last year. It does sound like he'll be filling Mosley's role.

I was also reading about how we have a heck of a lot of dead money this year, that will be gone for the 2016 season. It may mean being a bit patchwork this year.

Forsett at 3 mil a year makes me happy. He wanted to be here, we wanted him back, and the price made sense. Jordan Cameron fucking with the media was hilarious, glad they all look like fools. Things are starting to slow down, but I'm curious where Dwayne Bowe goes. Surely he was more a victim of bad QBs than he had declining skills, he can probably contribute a lot on a good team.

Also a big reason the Jets are bringing in players surely has to do with people liking Todd Bowles right?

Yeah, I since found out a little more. He apparently graded 17th out 72 nose/defensive tackles last year. It does sound like he'll be filling Mosley's role.

I was also reading about how we have a heck of a lot of dead money this year, that will be gone for the 2016 season. It may mean being a bit patchwork this year.

We can still add another one or two guys in free agency, they just really need to hit on these draft picks. Trades are always possible as well.

Here's more info on the new guy...http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/03/scouting_report_and_random_fac.html

I recommend mlive.com for you if you want to stay up to date with the Lions, probably the best source for Lions news and columns. Just don't pay attention to the fan talk or comments section if you want to keep your sanity.

• Like 1