2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Just don't pick the Steelers please.

Honestly since you already got the jersey you'll be very happy with Green Bay. Great organization top-to-bottom, great history, and great fans. NFL used to be filled with teams in small cities and Green Bay is the only one who survived, so that's a neat little bit of sports history alone.

I'd obviously shower you with praise and gifts if you went with Baltimore, but I won't be hurt if you use that jersey as an excuse to support the Packers.

So. I need to choose a team I think. I own a Packers jersey but that's only because my sister is at Madison University this year and got it for me. I am open to all offers.

I mean that or I could just draw from a hat.

The Packers are preferable, but anyone but the Bears!

Or pick a really shit team. It'll suck but when they finally win big it'll be worth it. Think about how happy Dan would be if the Jags won a playoff game or even got in!

So. I need to choose a team I think. I own a Packers jersey but that's only because my sister is at Madison University this year and got it for me. I am open to all offers.

Pick Dallas and be awesome.

• Like 1

The Packers are preferable, but anyone but the Bears!

Or pick a really shit team. It'll suck but when they finally win big it'll be worth it. Think about how happy Dan would be if the Jags won a playoff game or even got in!

Or even made it to .500!

As an addition to this, there's going to be a team or two moving to LA probably next year which sort of starts a new chapter in their history. So since there's no expansion now or in the foreseeable future and if getting in on the ground floor is something you want, that's your best option.

This

Or pick a team no one on the board is a supporter of. Like the Dolphins, the Vikings or the Rams.

This

Or pick a team no one on the board is a supporter of. Like the Dolphins, the Vikings or the Rams.

We're doing just fine without any Viking fans!

And just rolling through the represented teams off the top of my head from frequent posters:

Dallas - Maxx, LL

Atlanta - Midget

Detroit - VP

Chicago - Srar

GB - Me

Baltimore - Damshow

Tampa - Mick

Oakland - DMN

Denver - Meacon

Seattle - GoGo

San Fran - Livid, Thrilla

Philly - Patdaman, Lint

New York (Giants) - DYSI

Jacksonville- Dan

Tennessee - MTForbes

Cleveland - Motoficon

New England - Lowerdeck

Buffalo - Munky and someone else I think I'm forgetting

KELLEN MOORE - Plubby

So that's 18 teams represented plus Kellen Moore.

I spend too much time in this thread

• Like 1

Hey, now. I'm in for Dallas, too. Also, I agree with Rhodes. I knew Hardy would be signed (I figured it would be Dallas...we ALWAYS get the bad ones), but $11.3 for just this year?.....why didn't we keep Murray, again?

Here's a list of teams you probably shouldn't pick, for varying reasons:

Baltimore

Minnesota

Anything in the state of New York

Seattle

Possibly the Cowboys, but they might get an "overcat" exemption.

Jacksonville (this town's only big enough for the one of us. - Dan)

Any other team is fine. I used to not have any particular team, but it's hard not to be a Broncos fan when you watch two of their games and get to see history made there.

• Like 2

This

And just rolling through the represented teams off the top of my head from frequent posters:

Dallas - Maxx, LL

Atlanta - Midget

Detroit - VP

Chicago - Srar

GB - Me

Baltimore - Damshow

Tampa - Mick

Oakland - DMN

Denver - Meacon

Seattle - GoGo

Philly - Patdaman, Lint

New York (Giants) - DYSI

Jacksonville- Dan

Tennessee - MTForbes

Cleveland - Motoficon

New England - Lowerdeck

KELLEN MOORE - Plubby

Fuuuuuuuck you. :P

• Like 2

Hey, now. I'm in for Dallas, too. Also, I agree with Rhodes. I knew Hardy would be signed (I figured it would be Dallas...we ALWAYS get the bad ones), but $11.3 for just this year?.....why didn't we keep Murray, again?

Because our line is fantastic and productive RBs are a dime a dozen. Pro Bowl level pass rushers are far less common.

With the loss of Haloti Ngata, there is no longer even a footballing reason to pick them. They aren't a talented team. They've repeated recent history of off-field scumbaggery, and they aren't even the most pathetic underdog that you could pick and root for. Further their quarterback has the opinion of himself of Tom Brady with the actual ability of present-day Eli Manning. Flip the bit: Why would you pick them?

• Like 1

This

Dallas - Maxx, LL

Atlanta - Midget

Detroit - VP

Chicago - Srar

GB - Me

Baltimore - Damshow

Tampa - Mick

Oakland - DMN

Denver - Meacon

Seattle - GoGo

Philly - Patdaman, Lint

New York (Giants) - DYSI

Jacksonville- Dan

Tennessee - MTForbes

Cleveland - Motoficon

New England - Lowerdeck

KELLEN MOORE - Plubby

Fuuuuuuuck you. :P

How could I forget my fantasy football arch-nemesis and trade partner!? That snub wasn't intentional! Or was it!? :pervert:

• Like 1