2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

It's shit like that is why I don't understand why players don't sign their franchise tag. They act like these life changing sums of money don't offer security as a way of holding out for a bigger long term deal. He had $15mil guaranteed for one season just sitting there for him before this!

• Like 2

• Admin

Speaking of fantasy football, if anyone wants to relive the /topic/42358-ewb-fantasy-football-leauge/?page=2">best draft moment in EWB Fantasy Football history, the new board update has made it easy to find!

The worst thing about that thread is actually Reflecto's 'interests' section.

Yeah that shit needs to disappear ASAP.

In addition to JPP losing his right index finger, Bucs CB CJ Wilson has reportedly lost 2 fingers in a fireworks accident.

You can't write this stuff.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

In addition to JPP losing his right index finger, Bucs CB CJ Wilson has reportedly lost 2 fingers in a fireworks accident.

You can't write this stuff.

Well in regards to CJ Wilson, you gotta think losing 2 fingers would actually help.  Gives him a little hole the nose of the ball could fit into, making INTs easier to come down with...

I joke, but seriously thats horrible

Are these sort of things not written into contracts? If I'm paying someone that sort of money, I want them nowhere near fireworks, gunpowder, motorcycles, anything remotely dangerous.  They should all be wrapped in bubblewrap at all times when not on the field >_>

In football related news, Australia/South Korea and France/Brazil kicked off the IFAF World Championships at the Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton this morning. 

The US are playing/to play Mexico in the other first round game today.