NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

Simbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa with the first double-double of his career with 19-10 and 3 blocks on top of that. This guy has so much hustle I will be furious if Cuban ever trades him like he did with Crowder.

Edited by Jasonmufc

The end of the Blazers/Timberwolves game was insane. Depressing stat of the day: First time the Timberwolves have swept a 3 game away series since 2004! What a way to break it though beating GSW and Portland (and Sacramento). 

The only redeeming part of this season for the Nets is knowing that D-Will had a worse season this year with Dallas than any season he's had as a Net. Yup, that's about it.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Yeah, D-Will's per 100 is exactly the same as last year. He's firmly past his prime now, but for the Mavs he's a perfect fit to adds a great playmaking presence in the backcourt. And he's still adding 10+ points per game on average which for the Mavs is very valuable.

We would've been much worse off without him.

Am I a jerk for rooting against Golden State? I mean like I like them well enough but that's our record you know? You already tied it. Isn't that enough? I mean on the one hand it feels kind of dumb and petty but I mean damn it they are going to win the title anyway. They don't need this

The record belonged to some other fanbase when the Bulls broke it.   (Well technically they broke their own record with 72, but before THAT)

6 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Am I a jerk for rooting against Golden State? I mean like I like them well enough but that's our record you know? You already tied it. Isn't that enough? I mean on the one hand it feels kind of dumb and petty but I mean damn it they are going to win the title anyway. They don't need this

Definitely not, I live in the mindset of fuck everybody but Detroit. Which means I root against everybody. I hope everybody loses everything except Detroit. Never happens that way, but I always can hope.

I don't even like hockey but I don't want anybody breaking the consecutive years in the playoffs streak the Red Wings hold in the four major American sports.

44 minutes ago, VerbalRick said:

Definitely not, I live in the mindset of fuck everybody but Detroit. Which means I root against everybody. I hope everybody loses everything except Detroit. Never happens that way, but I always can hope.

I don't even like hockey but I don't want anybody breaking the consecutive years in the playoffs streak the Red Wings hold in the four major American sports.

They don't have the all-time record I thought?

With a 20 point lead at halftime the second half looks like it'll just be a victory lap for Golden State.

Meanwhile the Jazz are dealing with the disappointment of missing out on the playoffs by one game but are still out there playing hard and even double teaming Kobe at times.  I doubt he'd have wanted anything less, really.