NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

8 hours ago, Lars Mulder said:

So I read that the Lakers want to trade their top 3 draft pick to the Pacers for George.

Good luck with that. Indiana would be mad to trade him for that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Pacers are letting Frank Vogel go, because the Pacers are dumb.

Yeah. Vogel was a big reason why the Pacers had a good season this year - and I think any team looking for a coach has to have Vogel at the top of their interview list now. Except the Lakers, I guess.

Joerger asked for permission to speak to other teams about becoming their coach, Memphis told him he'd better hope one of them will sign him because he was fired, fucking brutal but not undeserved. He should have come to Minnesota when we offered him the job.

He's meant to be going to Sac. I just don't get why he kept asking to speak to other teams not getting that it would impact his position at Memphis.

I'd personally put them as underdogs in this series, JV is now out for the series, Lowry's elbow is nasty looking and has been fucking up his shooting, Demar has been terrible. Heat are full of vets that know what to do even without Whiteside holding down the paint. Plus Wade is playing like it's 2006.

8 minutes ago, Quom said:

I'd personally put them as underdogs in this series, JV is now out for the series, Lowry's elbow is nasty looking and has been fucking up his shooting, Demar has been terrible. Heat are full of vets that know what to do even without Whiteside holding down the paint. Plus Wade is playing like it's 2006.

Desecrating national anthems gives him power, clearly. :shifty:

15 hours ago, Quom said:

With JV out, I fully expect the Heat to win this in 7 - unless DeRozan can suddenly find his game. He's been pretty bad.