NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

2 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

I just saw the Sixers of all teams are the first to make a deal to have ads on their unis. It's Stubhub and if you're them why the Sixers? No one watches that garbage :P 

Because they're cheap I guess?

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 15:26, damshow said:

Because the fans watching at home need to be reminded for $1 they can be there in attendance.

Hey, those fans will finally be able to watch a #1 overall pick play!  The process finally paid off!

I'm glad the Lakers pick didn't end up going to Philly. I'm still a bit salty about the NBA getting involved to get rid of Hinkie, especially since they waited until the 11th hour to do it. If anyone ever praises a fucking Colangelo for the sudden turn-around in Philly I'll be even more annoyed.

I didn't like the process, I don't agree with the process. But getting rid of the guy spear-heading the process right before the fruits of his labour come to bear is the most idiotic thing ever. As was Colangelo leaking his resignation letter. 

29 minutes ago, damshow said:

NBA doesn't want to have a precedent set that title contender or bust is a strategy. They love filling the midcard with the Grizzlies and Raptors of the world.

Which is fine, it's the waiting until they've done it for 3 years and then pulling the rug that makes no sense. Like the damage has been done and the picks are theirs now. It would have made more sense to get them to turf him before the stage was set.

Also rumblings the T'Wolves are making a play for Butler. We're offering our strength and conditioning position to Butlers personal trainer.