NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

I'm really curious what happens. GS was the better team for almost 3/4 of the game last night but because of that massacre in the first quarter could never come back. Meanwhile Tristan Thompson's defense has been able to neutralize a lot of the advantages of the small ball lineup and Kyrie is just good enough of a scorer to create matchup nightmares.

That said no team can put a close game out of reach in the blink of an eye like Golden State. All the stats and history say Warriors should win, there's nothing Cleveland brings to the table that should have even had this series go 7. In almost all scenarios history's been right.

23 hours ago, damshow said:

I'm really curious what happens. GS was the better team for almost 3/4 of the game last night but because of that massacre in the first quarter could never come back. Meanwhile Tristan Thompson's defense has been able to neutralize a lot of the advantages of the small ball lineup and Kyrie is just good enough of a scorer to create matchup nightmares.

That said no team can put a close game out of reach in the blink of an eye like Golden State. All the stats and history say Warriors should win, there's nothing Cleveland brings to the table that should have even had this series go 7. In almost all scenarios history's been right.

LeBron James

First team to blow a 3-1 series lead in the Finals. The ultimate choke job. Next time anyone compares Golden State to Chicago's 95/96 season will get nothing but straight up laughs from me.

I'm glad that LeBron proved he could win a championship without Wade and Bosh.

• Like 8