NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread

Quom

I wonder if they'll use Rondo as the rotation guy to give Calderon or Butler a breather, maybe even Butler at the 3, Calderon at the 2 and Rondo as the PG?  Regardless, Chi-town is striking me as a team that may as well not even have anyone over 6'9" on their roster.

3 hours ago, Tyrone said:

I just really hope Durant doesn't choose Golden State. That team has an absurd amount of firepower as it is, and with KD joining it'll just be... unfair?

In other news, I like Rondo to the Bulls. Basically everything Sacramento did went unnoticed, but he (and Cousins of course) had really good seasons IMO, and him setting up Butler should be fun.

I noticed it, they played absolutely no defence and ran the same set of plays every offensive possession. Nothing could be taken from it.

• Like 1

A lot of fans will be recalling a tweet from KD when he decides to go to Golden State. 

Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!

• Like 2

I mean come on, it was SIX YEARS AGO.

3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Hooray, that means Mavericks get Harrison Barnes.  Observe my excitement.

Look on the bright side, you *didn't* just lose Kevin Durant. So your team hasn't had the worst day today.

I know he wants to win titles but damn, the guy I love on the team I love since I started watching the NBA leaving to form a juggernaut is just, well I wish him all the luck and titles. Now we get Ingram and Russ goes to the Lakers?

I will follow KD but I will just cheer for him. NOT GOLDEN STATE. Hopefully he will return like LeBron did.

This is insane. I can't think of a team that has been this stacked other than the Showtime Lakers. Boston was always the dark horse and damn I wanted to see KD in green, but golden state was the outcome I wanted least. This is gonna be a long, boring year.