Football Manager 2018

Lineker

This reminds me I haven't moved the logos over for my current FM16 game from my old laptop.

Although, what I have done is restart the whole "What if Russian and Chinese billionaires took over 15 Irish clubs for some reason" game with added chance of my Parkvilla team actually drawing a crowd to matches instead of getting 100 people to a game because I forgot to edit that bit.

Averaged 1600 people in our first season, won promotion and the FAI Cup.

Baky Kone got mad he wasn't playing in the 20 day break between the cup and the end of the season and wants to leave.

Paul Robinson is my back up keeper.

Paddy Kenny signed for Bohemians and just like in the other game he's not first choice/injured.

My side also played a Cork City team in the cup that featured Connor Sammon, Jonathan Douglas, Paul Green and Padraig Almond. We won 4-0. Cork won the Premier League and we won the First Division.

Transfer system still does my head in on this game. Sick of the game just ignoring the value you set someone at. Got like Barca, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Atletico, PSG after my left back, Zeca. The game values him at like £9m just because it’s the Brazilian league and they KEEP bidding like £11m. Lads, I didn’t accept it the first hundred times, I’m not gonna accept it now.

I don’t think league really dictates the few THAT much in real life anymore, particularly for a seemingly top player as his performances have been and a Brazil international on top of it. Dybala just went for £150m in my game, and these twats won’t pay like £20m-£25m for Zeca.

Not helping myself dropping him entirely now that he’s moaned and handed in a transfer request tbf.

Transfers so far in this second season of Stupidly Rich Irish Football v.2

Outside of my transfers, so far:

Hal Robson Kanu  to Cork City

Adebayo Akinfenwa to Derry City (having been released by me)

Angel Rangel from Swansea to Limerick

Wayne Routledge from Swansea to Limerick

Kevin Doyle from Colorado to Cork

Limerick have thrown money around like mad. They bought Sam Gallagher off me for 10million and Kalvan Phillips for 2.8. 

Also, first division Waterford have been throwing cash around like mad.

1 hour ago, Arjen Robben said:

Is it worth downloading a new logo pack or just moving the ones from 17 over to this one?

I imagine some competition logos will be out of date, and the Juventus badge, just don't want old logos all over the place.

I move the ones from 17 over. Not seeing all that many out of date ones, beyond Juves, but hey, their old one was much better anyway.

11 minutes ago, Jerichristmas said:

Is this sub-£30 yet?

No.

54 minutes ago, Jerichristmas said:

Is this sub-£30 yet?

There have been several non-league club shops selling it for under £20. There's also an eBay seller who has it available for £19.50, and it could be worth asking if they'd be willing to just send the activation code by e-mail instead of sending the disc.