2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

On the plus side, this could mean a huge influx of talent to the CFL.

Come on guys, we play games in the snow, we got rid of fourth down cause it was always boring, and we have bigger balls.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SeanTMan said:

On the plus side, this could mean a huge influx of talent to the CFL.

Come on guys, we play games in the snow, we got rid of fourth down cause it was always boring, and we have bigger balls.

And Johnny Football plays there!

• Like 1

And you don't have to watch any of the rest of the Browns either!

• Sad 1

Wow @Maxx, so uncool. These guys are trying to move on with their lives and find a new career opportunity in the true north strong and free, but you just can't find it in your heart to forgive them. Let me guess, you already sent a list of their names to immigration. So unfair. Why do you insist on Brown shaming?

• Like 2

• Admin

The NFL did not take a formal roll-call vote when it passed its new national anthem resolution that will take effect this season, league spokesman Brian McCarthy confirmed Thursday. Instead, the league called for a show of owners' hands to test support of the new policy -- an unofficial process that is often used, McCarthy said. There were zero nays, he said. "That was considered a vote," McCarthy said.

Brandon Marshall reacts strongly to President Trump's anthem comments - calls them "disgusting". Doug Baldwin also had a strong reaction to Trump's comments: "He's an idiot. Plain and simple," Baldwin said. "I respect the man because he's a human being, first and foremost. But he's just being more divisive, which is not surprising. It is what it is. For him to say that anyone who doesn't follow his viewpoints or his constituents' viewpoints should be kicked out of the country, it's not very empathetic, it's not very American-like, actually to me. It's not very patriotic. It's not what this country was founded upon. It's kind of ironic to me that the president of the United States is contradicting what our country is really built on."

Marcedes Lewis is joining the Green Bay Packers after a lengthy run with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

• Like 1

Oh man be ready for lots of trading out of the first round.   But come 2045 when you own every first and second round pick,  it'll be sweet

• Like 1

I think Marshall could do okay there. Baldwin, Lockett and himself is a decent trio. 

I mean, I'd still take Tate, Jones and Golladay over them, but a good trio! 

• Like 1