Football Manager 2014

Dan

I feel I should point out, pre network game, that I've conceded one goal in my last fourteen matches. From a fluke cross.

I'd be up for a network game, would depend on times and such as I'm getting dragged to a few things by the wife this weekend.

But yeah, add me to the list and if I can make it for an extended period of time then I'm in.

Steam ID is knightmare4.

Though, I fear Gazz will tear my beloved overly attacking tactic apart :-(

I have a midfielder at Valencia. Salvador. He's a CM or an AMC. I've got better players, for both positions. He's only rated around 3 stars, he's 19 and cost just 2.6m four seasons ago. Last season in 25 games (more than half as a sub, usually late on) he scored 10 goals, and got 7 assists.

This season (just started) he's got 2 in 3 in the CL and Supercup.

Stats wise, he's nothing massively special (don't get me wrong, he's good enough for this division, but doesn't have stats like Correa and Henrique who also play for me) but he just scores goals. Great goals. His last goal was stupendous. I love this guy.

I'm sure your neighbour's been waiting for weeks to invite you to lay some hardwood in their front-facing reception room.

(I say this knowing it's probably a 50 year old guy. And not a reception room. :shifty:)

Though, I fear Gazz will tear my beloved overly attacking tactic apart :-(

He won't be able to exit the game and reload, you're cool.

That's a grevious accusation you're making there that I refute in the strongest possible terms.