2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

• Admin

No team is screaming at me to follow them in place of the Texans. Sure I like Buffalo, Miami, Cleveland etc. but that would majorly jumping on the bandwagon now that they're all good-to-very good, and not shit. So I'm minded to probably just go with the 49ers; we have family who live over there near Santa Clara, and having the #3 pick is exciting...

Change my mind. <_< 

57 minutes ago, Lineker said:

No team is screaming at me to follow them in place of the Texans. Sure I like Buffalo, Miami, Cleveland etc. but that would majorly jumping on the bandwagon now that they're all good-to-very good, and not shit. So I'm minded to probably just go with the 49ers; we have family who live over there near Santa Clara, and having the #3 pick is exciting...

Change my mind. <_< 

You rule out Buffalo, Miami and Cleveland for bandwagon jumping... and are considering San Fran?! Hahaha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

Change my mind. <_< 

Welcome! You will feel right at home!

Not only do we have a lack of 1st rd picks the next couple years but we also have a head coach arrogant enough to think his offensive system can make anybody look good. 

1 hour ago, LL! said:

Come on, @Lineker! Be universally hated for loving a team that's universally supported in the Cowboys!

762327.gif?b64lines=Sm9pbiB1cywgTGluZWtl

If you are ditching Houston, you need to move to another team no one here supports.  49ers are spoken for.   Go be a Vikings fan.

• Haha 3

We should make this into a competition, people sign up and get assigned and team and pitch it to Lineker.  He gets a set amount of vetoes and then we vote on who his new team will be

• Like 1