2023 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

3 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Cook's YPC has nosedived. I'd stay away.

As much as I hate it and am definitely a bleeding heart loyalty type of guy - I understand the difference in cost versus predicted output. It's the new norm for RBs as we have been seeing the past few years.

24 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Cook's YPC has nosedived. I'd stay away.

I don't think that's as much of a problem given how the Cowboys would use him. The Vikings went heavy with Cook (which is odd when you have Mattison there to split the load.) I would say that with the kind of usage Ezekiel Elliott got last season Dalvin would be able to perform better.

15 hours ago, livid said:

Yet still better than the guy they're turning to. 

Alexander MattisonHis name is Alexander MattisonAnd there's a million yards he hasn't gainedBut just you wait, just you wait
  • Haha 1

• Like 2

In case anyone has missed it, NFL GamePass will be on DAZN this year. Looks like you can moved your account over, in a way, but it won't autorenew (if you have that option turned on). The old site will work til August. 

2 hours ago, LL! said:

That helmet is gorgeous!... except for the lion that looks like it was drawn by a child. What a way to fuck it up. 

That's the logo from 60s, which possibly was done by a child. But yeah its to honor history. Kind of like when the Steelers wear the ugly throwbacks. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

That's the logo from 60s, which possibly was done by a child. But yeah its to honor history. Kind of like when the Steelers wear the ugly throwbacks. 

As we've learned throughout history, some history is not worth being honored. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, damhausen said:

The helmet is good. I agree the throwback logo is not in the realm of "classic throwbacks". But it is the logo from the Lions' glory years.

They should just get rid of the excuse that it's honoring the glory years and just slap their current,  much better logo on that. 

• Haha 1