NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

So the Kings send 20PPG 6APG Point Guard Isaiah Thomas to the Suns in a sign and trade deal... for the rights of Alex Oriakhi, and a 7M trade exemption.

The Sacramento Kings, have decided to make Darren ''Fucking'' Collison their main point guard, and send away one of the most prolific guards to the Suns for 7M trade exemption...

Have they absolutely lost their fucking minds?!

So LeBron's deal is for 2 years, 42 mil with an early opt-out option.

Quite the long term commitment right there. :shifty:

As Quom mentioned, it's when the TV deal expires. It's expected the cap will jump from 63 to 80 mil that season, which makes this a brilliant financial move for LeBron. He will get a 4 or 5 year max worth a lot more from the Cavs in 2016 by doing this.

So the Kings send 20PPG 6APG Point Guard Isaiah Thomas to the Suns in a sign and trade deal... for the rights of Alex Oriakhi, and a 7M trade exemption.

The Sacramento Kings, have decided to make Darren ''Fucking'' Collison their main point guard, and send away one of the most prolific guards to the Suns for 7M trade exemption...

Have they absolutely lost their fucking minds?!

Don't the Kings have, like, seven guys that are all shoot first scorers?

Only one basketball, brah

Yeah I don't really feel the Kings needed him with who they already have there and they got a much cheaper option in Collison...

In saying that though and been a Phoenix Suns fan, I just can't see why the hell they need Thomas and would pay that much for him... Waste of FA money and cap space... They have Dragic and they'll more than likely and stupidly give Bledsoe the max deal he wants... They drafted a PG this year in Tyler Ennis, already had Archie Goodwin from last years draft... I can't see the need for 5 PGs on their roster... They should have used that money on a position they actually need help in, SF!

My mind is boggled with this trade from a Suns perspective...

Edited by phatman

Yeah I don't really feel the Kings needed him with who they already have there and they got a much cheaper option in Collison...

In saying that though and been a Phoenix Suns fan, I just can't see why the hell they need Thomas and would pay that much for him... Waste of FA money and cap space... They have Dragic and they'll more than likely and stupidly give Bledsoe the max deal he wants... They drafted a PG this year in Tyler Ennis, already had Archie Goodwin from last years draft... I can't see the need for 5 PGs on their roster... They should have used that money on a position they actually need help in, SF!

My mind is boggled with this trade from a Suns perspective...

I've heard from Brian Windhorst that the Suns may not match a big offer for Bledsoe (he mentioned Bledsoe as a backup plan for Cleveland if they didn't get LeBron) so Thomas may end up as a replacement for him. They are also making a late run at Luol Deng.