NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I love this. It actually makes the NBA (east at least) feel open again...

However, look at the Cavs fucking roster now. LeBron, Waiters, Kyrie, Wiggins, Bennett, Varejao, Thompson. I'd assume that they already had the record, but look at how many former #1 picks (all drafted by Cleveland none the less) they fucking have. Crazy.

Fucking that's fucking crazy how fucking many fucking players they fucking have. Fucking!
  • Like 6

I love this. It actually makes the NBA (east at least) feel open again...

However, look at the Cavs fucking roster now. LeBron, Waiters, Kyrie, Wiggins, Bennett, Varejao, Thompson. I'd assume that they already had the record, but look at how many former #1 picks (all drafted by Cleveland none the less) they fucking have. Crazy.

Fucking that's fucking crazy how fucking many fucking players they fucking have. Fucking!

Pizza, I'd expect nothing less than for you to come in here and try to rip apart my post and add no points on the topic...

You fuck.

• Like 1

the-rock-slow-clap.gif

now the rock is the biggest prima donna in Miami again! Edited by SeanDCouturier

Holy shit, I honestly didn't see this coming. I'm surprised, but this is great for the NBA, even if it rewards that tool Dan Gilbert. This is 30 for 30 shit right here.

I can't wait to see all those new Cavs fans now though. :shifty:

So. How far off does Miami fall now. I'm assuming D-Wade is there for life, but I doubt he could lure any notable names.

But I bet Lance Stephenson goes there and tries to pick up Lebrons pieces and we all know they can afford him now. Seems like a Lance type move.

So. How far off does Miami fall now. I'm assuming D-Wade is there for life, but I doubt he could lure any notable names.

But I bet Lance Stephenson goes there and tries to pick up Lebrons pieces and we all know they can afford him now. Seems like a Lance type move.

So you don't think the new Big Three of Wade, Granger, and McRoberts are enough?