2014 NFL Season

Dan

This game has had a little bit of everything. Really good game.

Also gotta say Kirk Cousins is for real. I don't know what the future holds for RG3 (probably a future in Dallas if they don't get Jameis when he comes out), but it's certainly not playing again for Washington.

Washington invested so much in RG3, they aren't going to give up on him that easily. Cousins is doing a good job but I'm sure they will persist a bit longer in Griffin. It isn't like he's a write-off yet, he clearly has the talent in him to be a top QB for years to come.

Things looking good at the moment for the Cards. Up by 6 on the 49ers and just blocked a Field Goal attempt after some penalties backed up the 49ers.

Also gotta say Kirk Cousins is for real. I don't know what the future holds for RG3 (probably a future in Dallas if they don't get Jameis when he comes out), but it's certainly not playing again for Washington.

What the fuck are you talking about? IF the Cowboys don't get Winston, the likely #1 overall pick? Yeah, that won't be happening because they aren't going to have the worst record in the league. And the Redskins aren't going to move RG3 within the division, to their biggest rival.

• Like 1

foles.0.gif

To be fair, I would have done the same damn thing when I was playing. If you're on the field, you gotta keep your head on a swivel.

You learn pretty quickly if you don't, I have foggy memories about the time I forgot.

Oh and we squeaked home against the Browns, Nothing to write home about. Flacco to Steve Smith Sr is a clutch combo, Almost as if they've been playing on the same team for years.

I think I may end up being up barely 1 point in the game in my money league today, with Bell still to go tonight, and my opponent has no one left. I'm not crazy to just sit Bell, and eliminate the minimal chance of a disastrous minus game from him, right?

I think I may end up being up barely 1 point in the game in my money league today, with Bell still to go tonight, and my opponent has no one left. I'm not crazy to just sit Bell, and eliminate the minimal chance of a disastrous minus game from him, right?

That's iffy - I've seen close games take a 1 or 2 point swing on a stat correction before, you wouldn't want that happening either.

What's more likely? Bell injures himself on the first play, fumbles, doesn't come back, and gets negative points or a stat correction screws you? Plus, playoff tiebreakers are usually total points scored. Play Bell.

If Winston ever ends up in a Dallas Cowboys uniform, may your children each have 14 toes.

But I believe its more likely he'll end up playing for the Blues of Folsom Prison than the Cowboys of Dallas. And I don't think Jerry Jones would be dumb enough to sign RG3. Especially when we all know he's holding out hope that he can get Manziel from Cleveland.

• Like 1

What the fuck are you talking about? IF the Cowboys don't get Winston, the likely #1 overall pick? Yeah, that won't be happening because they aren't going to have the worst record in the league. And the Redskins aren't going to move RG3 within the division, to their biggest rival.

Who needs a QB besides Dallas right now or within the next few years AND wants to take on the distraction that is Jameis Winston? Tampa Bay maybe? Other than that Dallas. Oakland is full in on David Carr so who else will snag him.

Rams, Tampa, Houston, Tennessee, Arizona, Giants could all be in the market for drafting a franchise QB in the next year or two. Not to mention Romo isn't exactly through in Dallas with his fat contract.

Tampa Bay is a mixed bag; I'm not high on Glennon, but it's his second year, he's getting the nod for the next few games, so it will be interesting to see what he can do, assuming OC Jeff Teford actually CALLS THE DAMN PLAYS.

Also, I don't know. Lovie is a pretty conservative coach, and just look what he was working with the Bears. Those weren't exactly franchise QB's.