Football Manager 2019

Gazz

It's on PC. Xbox announced the Ultimate Games Pass which includes the new PC Games Pass. Incidentally, if you have a Xbox Live Gold pass you can convert any remaining time to the Ultimate pass for £1 and you won't be charged (£10.99 a month) until the originally subscription applies

It could be worse.

I once won a brazilian league easily only to be relegated the following year. I had pretty much the same starting eleven. I just sold my right back and that was it. I have no idea what happened then, and it hasn't happened since.

'Benjamin, you're doing one on one's with our newest coach, Roy Keane. Enjoy'.

• Like 1

Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 15.15.14.png

This is highly annoying.

Sick of teams bidding constantly in non-sensical ways. Palmeiras keep bidding for Robertone but they bid £2m and had it rejected, came back with £3m, rejected, then £4m, rejected. Then £1.9m? Game actively just hoping I misclick.

I fucking hate the non-negotiable shit offers too. "YOUR PLAYER IS VALUED £900M BUT WE WILL OFFER £20M. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT." Probably leave it, cheers.

• Like 5

After two years of being clean, I got hooked again last week.

Currently trying to stay up with (local pride!) the Graafschap, had an awesome pre season, 6 wins and one draw, including some blowouts against Lokeren and Legia Gdansk 

The season so far has been a mixed bag, seven games and sitting in 12th place, so we're playing above our station. My striker also shockingly leads the league in goals, with five of them thus far.

But I'm not content with my tactic just yet, I made a 4231AM with the cautious direct (?) counter attack preset.

Scoring is a bit trickier in the actual season, since more teams leave their full backs deep making it harder to launch it upfield and get flick ons to my wingers.

Also, most concerning is that my goalie is getting battered with shots, 50% of them from deep, but still between 20-30 shots per game for the other side.

Meanwhile my team is struggling getting above 10 lately.

On one hand I shouldn't mess with a working system, but on the other I feel it's a matter of time before those opposing shooters are going to hit the back of the net with more regularity.

Suggestions are welcome.

Also, I can't get team cohesion up at all, even with everyone on my team speaking the language, being part of a clique, everyone respecting my blesser rule, and results being above expectations.

Edited by Jasonmufc