Football Manager 2017

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Is there a way to see the new rules Brexit brings in game outside the email you get? Cause obviously I'm managing in Brazil so never saw that, but I know it happened, and the rules seem to have not been that tough on foreign players so am curious about what changed.

There is but I cannot remember where to find it. Its a page that lists all the different economic areas and agreements that different countries are in. I'm trying to find it now but I'm baffed.

3 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

I think you mean the world > profile > nations > agreements page. But that just lists the agreements and stuff as you said, rather than the specific rules of them I think. Basically I wanna see what the initial Brexit email said the impact of it was had I received it.

Oh, I dunno then. My personal assistant Tracy told me.

Try looking at the rules for the PL and see if the work permits have changed.

I had a £24mil bid for Mauricio Lemos accepted. Agent demanded £105k p/w and £4.9mil signing bonus. I offered £95k and £4.3mil (max bonus allowed). Instant withdrawal from negotiations.

1 week later, he signs for RB Leipzig and he's on £37.5k with a £950,000 bonus. This game is stupid sometimes.

• Like 4

I have five Argentinian's in my squad, and the foreigner limit in the match day squad is five, but one of them just became a Brazilian citizen after four years, and three others are due to be eligible for Brazilian citizenship in like 10 days. I've really came through for myself in signing them all around the same time. One of them's uncapped as well, might snatch him for Brazil. What a turn of events.

EJpWjj9.jpg

That's right, Nicolas. You are. And even if you're not you're getting capped anyway. Although he still needs another 375 to be eligible for selection ffs.

16 hours ago, MDK said:

I did a Brexit! Gibraltar opted to stay in the EU and all the current non-EU players in the UK get an amnesty.

WE HAD THE SAME BREXIT!!!

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

This Brexit thing is balls. No more free transfers! What the hell.

This is my problem with FM. I gave up after 14 due to not being able to have a Laptop that won't run a basic game at a decent speed and the fact that it's all become a bit too realistic and meticulous. I loved the CMs and FMs of old but they just seem to add more and more things to make it a ballache. I know they strive for realistic simulation but I used to play it to just to kill a few hours but now it seems like you have too much "work" to do. Even FM Classic Mode drags along on my Laptop.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

This is my problem with FM. I gave up after 14 due to not being able to have a Laptop that won't run a basic game at a decent speed and the fact that it's all become a bit too realistic and meticulous. I loved the CMs and FMs of old but they just seem to add more and more things to make it a ballache. I know they strive for realistic simulation but I used to play it to just to kill a few hours but now it seems like you have too much "work" to do. Even FM Classic Mode drags along on my Laptop.

That is what FM Touch is for. It's much more casual.

But anyway, now you still have to buy someone who is out of contract! 

On 08/12/2016 at 11:39, MDK said:

That is what FM Touch is for. It's much more casual.

Nah, standard FM is fine. Like I say, it's just doing that initial delegation. The game can literally play itself if you want it to, there's very little need to do anything you don't want to do. It's pretty much perfect in that regard these days.