Football Manager 2017

Lineker

I ended up beating United on pens following a 0-0 draw so I've completed the treble woohoo!!!

I don't know whether to go straight into the third season or start a journeyman save and have a bit of a break from my Liverpool save. 

14 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I ended up beating United on pens following a 0-0 draw so I've completed the treble woohoo!!!

I don't know whether to go straight into the third season or start a journeyman save and have a bit of a break from my Liverpool save. 

Try managing an amateur team. Queens Park is always a bit of fun.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MDK said:

Try managing an amateur team. Queens Park is always a bit of fun.

Yeh I was leaning towards a non-league game. I'll have a look at the vanarama leagues and if not I may try to download an English pyramid database. 

22 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Chelmsford are shit, and before you say it's tactics, I've changed it multiple times and we're still shit.

Sooner I can move on the better, but they're paying for my coaching badges so it seems a dick move right now :shifty:

You should try visiting. Its even worse IRL.

12 hours ago, Noah said:

I really don't think either of those would help your problem.

The issue seems to be getting caught over the top, so I thought a deeper line might help. I think I'll try instructing the CBs to not press as hard as the rest of the team is and reign the full backs in a little to see if that works!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

Is there a patch coming anytime soon? Definitely gonna buy it but may hold off slightly if one is incoming.

The next main patch will be after the January transfer window. However they may have little updates prior to then. 

Arsenal made an enquiry about Thiago Maia and I told them I wanted £40m, so they came back with this.

kUAIR8T.jpg

Typical Arsene? Like Alan Partridge or something.

Anyway, rejected for the fucking nerve of it. You're not in control here, Wenger, I am.

Incidentally, Arsene Wenger still at Arsenal in 2021 seems mad for FM.

• Like 3