Football Manager 2017

Lineker

1 hour ago, Benji said:

In this season we've had 29 league matches, 2/3 cup matches... and we finally just had our first draw :w00t: (also, look at the beautifully even win/loss ratio :shifty: )

http://i.imgur.com/yLPjkwW.png

7 points shy of our 50 point target with 17 games to go... we might just make it.

Unf, that makes me feel so good

I'm amused that this kitpack I've downloaded has kits for 23 different Spanish leagues. Yet La Liga is not one of those 23. Got the Bhutan, Fiji, Malawi, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tajikistan and Vanuatu leagues covered though, didn't completely lose the plot.

Also, a new addition to wacky named Brazilians list. The right back for Vasco do Gama.

His name is Yago Pikachu.

Applied for Bristol Rovers and Bradford City jobs as my contract at Kidderminster is coming to an end. Both teams are facing relegation to my league and could possibly be saved with the six games left, and both gave me interviews. KH board sat me down for an interview but still would not accept my long term request for a parent club to help with bringing in loans and to bring in cash to help fix finances, so it did not end well. Contract ends in two months, though I think they'll give another shot at talks soon since I have way overachieved... but it depends what comes of those interviews and if it's still possible to avoid relegation with the other teams. Even if it's not, I'd have better finances with Bristol of Bradford, so we'll see what happens.

EDIT 1 : Bradford went with someone else. But now Barrow and Mansfield jobs are both available. All four of these teams are bottom four in the league above and could be saved.

EDIT 2 : Bristol went with someone else too :(

EDIT 3 : If only my reputation were high enough to apply for the glorious Braintree, eh @9 to 5 :(

http://i.imgur.com/JvIEHpG.png

EDIT 4 : Mansfield gave me a job interview but I dont feel like it'd be a good fit judging by the chairman's desire to play direct football and sign big names. Currently locking down the players contracts whilst watching my own tick down at the moment :(

• Like 1

Well, I couldn't just go to sleep now could I...

Spoiler

w0LaaUz.png

I'M IN BLUE NOW.

Spoiler

xau9wxP.png
IT'S 5-2 NOW!

Spoiler

1Qo1080.png

I'VE NEVER FELT A SENSE OF REGRET AT LEAVING A CLUB AS MUCH AS I DID KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS WHEN BRADFORD SCORED A GOAL IN THE 89TH MINUTE THAT WAS DISALLOWED NOW! WE SURVIVED AND I GOT TO JUMP UP A LEAGUE BY SAVING A CLUB WITH JUST TWO GAMES! :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Benji said:

Well, I couldn't just go to sleep now could I...

Hide contents

w0LaaUz.png

I'M IN BLUE NOW.

Hide contents

xau9wxP.png
IT'S 5-2 NOW!

Hide contents

1Qo1080.png

I'VE NEVER FELT A SENSE OF REGRET AT LEAVING A CLUB AS MUCH AS I DID KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS WHEN BRADFORD SCORED A GOAL IN THE 89TH MINUTE THAT WAS DISALLOWED NOW! WE SURVIVED AND I GOT TO JUMP UP A LEAGUE BY SAVING A CLUB WITH JUST TWO GAMES! :D

I can feel your manager avatar sucking away my soul.

• Like 2

Just finished my second season in Serbia with 'Red Star Belgrade'. Won the Double both years with "moderate" success in Europe (Group Stages).

Decided to start my Journeyman career and got offered the top spot at Wealdstone on the VNS. Came in sitting clean last 6 points below the relegation line as of the beginning of November.My first match was the FA Cup First Round where I managed to pick up a massive 4-0 victory over VNL club Southport.

Based of that, I think I'll be fine this season. No Transfer Budget. $82 wiggle room in my payroll. Media Prediction 12th.

CARN THE STONES!

EDIT:
I have Watford as a Parent club so hopefully over time, I can get a few young prospects coming through.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1