Football Manager 2017

Lineker

Classic FM:

First match is at home to a team in the relegation zone (Chester, who have one win in their last 10 games), where we throw away an early lead to lose 2-1 and then my captain gets himself sent off (3 game ban) just for giggles at the end.

...Then we go away to the league leaders (Forest Green, who are on a seven game winning streak) and beat them comfortably.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 11/18/2016 at 18:03, stokeriño said:

FFS...it still pisses me off that you can join a club mid-season and they're all like "We don't know any tactics at all! Up until now, our match preparation has involved spelling out YOLO with training cones every day". <_<

Best tactics.

Also what;s with the team name bolding, now I just imagine an epic voice over any time anyone mentions a team name.

I'm the only amateur team in the Welsh Premiership and a third of the way into the season and I'm in ninth (out of twelve :shifty:) which I think isn't so bad. I just wonder if this is one of the teams that will always stay amateur like Queens Park. Which is annoying because I reckon with a wage budget I could challenge for the title.

Oh, and my finances are great, we have £300 in the bank!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

There is a Brazilian footballer called James Dean.

As much as I enjoy these wacky names some of the Brazilian lads have, I'm not sure anything will top Creedence Clearwater Couto.

Wolfgang Wolf who managed Wolfsburg is a personal favourite. 

• Like 4

I've noticed that there's a reporter at press conferences who had "fierce dislike" so I just started no commenting everything he asks me.

o8b2URk.jpg

TbTWQvE.jpg

B8ss2fn.jpg

These three have seemed to tip him over the edge because his attitude towards me is now "hatred".

Why make my home record sound like something to be ashamed of you little shit? Answer me that.

• Like 1

Nautico (RR) have agreed to rent Vila Olimpica Roberto Marinho next season after their promotion to the Brasileirao Chevrolet Serie A.

Vila Olimpica Roberto Marinho, the current stadium they were renting, does not meet Brasileirao Chevrolet Serie A minimum requirements. 

Vila Olimpica Roberto Marinho is located in Boa Vista (RR). The all-seater stadium has a capacity of 3,750.

I'm sure this means that we're renting... the exact same stadium?

"Nah sorry, you can't play here this season, doesn't meet requirements. Here, rent this one."
"But that's..."
"That's right. Next."

• Like 1