Football Manager 2017

Lineker

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

The thing that infuriates me most about that formation is that there's no reason for it not to be a normal '2' just by swapping the DM and MC. Why does it have to be a REVERSE 2? <_< 

Because I invented the Reverse 2.

4 hours ago, stokeriño said:

The thing that infuriates me most about that formation is that there's no reason for it not to be a normal '2' just by swapping the DM and MC. Why does it have to be a REVERSE 2? <_< 

No real reason. I was playing two midfielders and I pushed one back for ECC and got a win against Juventus and stuck with it. It just so happened to be that side.

52 minutes ago, Benji said:

Chairman: "Sorry, Dave in accounting miscalculated, that's actually my Irn Bru allocation for the week."

I would have been less annoyed if they gave me zero for the budget. £42 barely buys me a copy of FIFA for the lads to practise my formation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arjen Robben said:

9kaxiJO.jpg

This seems unfair. May as well have just given me a bye. Cause they'll be given a bye when I'm through with them amirite! Tedious gag. 

If you don't qualify you should uninstall the game.

In other news it turns out you can play trialists in The Scottish Irn Bru League Two and The Scottish Haggis.com Cup. League Two is quite fun, I signed one of the crap keepers from Orient on a free just because I wanted an Orient player and it turns out he is a superstar in this league. Same with some non league schmuck I got from Hednesford, he is scoring freely. This is great.

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

He's a journeyman non-league manager, how bizarre :lol:

77 days. Says it all, really.

Stringer: Right lads, time for some training. When I blow the whistle run that way. When I blow the whistle again, run the other way. And you, Frenchie, no running backwards.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Genuinely so baffled by that Rod Stringer appointment :lol: What a career trajectory.

Barkingside
Barking
Aveley
Braintree
Bishop's Stortford
Chelmsford
Plymouth
Everton
Man City
Stoke

I mean where did that sudden jump in level come from, haha. His stats are terrible. 

Sounds like Bill Kenwright cutting corners on his managerial appointment. Stringer, the ultimate bluff man.

• Like 1