Football Manager 2017

Lineker

Just now, Arjen Robben said:

I've never really been able to get much out of narrow formations, so I fully endorse this narrow destruction of Scotland you're carrying out.

Its like a battering ram. The majority of attacks come down the middle, obviously, and occasionally from the wingbacks. It probably helps that I have a Drogba like player as my targetman. He has good (for Jock League One) technical and psychical stats but his mental stats are like that of a house plant.

6 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

I've never really been able to get much out of narrow formations, so I fully endorse this narrow destruction of Scotland you're carrying out.

Also, I cannot tell if I should keep Adama Traore or not.

VnCxsNZ.jpg

I can't work out if these stats are good or not? On the face of it, for a winger he's not technically or physically too bad, but, even though the game doesn't seem to highlight any of them as important, his mental stats qnfKpIw.png

He's got good technical stats, so he'll take it around some defenders, do a few stepovers and swing in a cross for a player to head home... once. Those mentals are horrible.

Fucking stupid board. You sell my best player, player of the year and Jock League One player of the year for 26k (!!!) because we need the money but then the next day you inject 120k into the club. You absolute fucking bastards. I might quit.

• Like 2

I have forced Guzan, Leadbitter and Downing in to retirement this summer by offering them jobs as coaches which they accepted, which seems fair enough given their age and declining.

But I also did it to George Friend, who was only 30, and he still accepted, haha. Sort of wish I hadn't really. George :(

58 minutes ago, MDK said:

I wish you could get players out of retirement if they aren't ancient 

I have just the man for you.

On 21/12/2016 at 14:34, Arjen Robben said:

A4tI6iv.jpg

Well fame they say can be a serious earner,
So put your great unknown on the afterburner,
The story so far is one hell of a mess,
So come on let me lead you through the wilderness,

On 21/12/2016 at 12:25, MDK said:

Fucking stupid board. You sell my best player, player of the year and Jock League One player of the year for 26k (!!!) because we need the money but then the next day you inject 120k into the club. You absolute fucking bastards. I might quit.

I would be so far gone after that. Not even worth bothering.

@stokeriño

You need to get a handle on the Tranmere Christmas parties....

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tranmere-striker-james-norwood-defends-12356352

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I would be so far gone after that. Not even worth bothering.

I would have but I have built up a nice enough squad to survive this season and hopefully get our professional status back. The annoying thing is that I bought a replacement for about the same amount of money. It doesn't make sense.