Football Manager 2017

Lineker

On 24/01/2017 at 11:24, Just Joe said:

It's always frustrating when the reserves beat you in pre season. 

Second Season in the Conference was a bit shit to be honest, after a great start and being around the playoffs at christmas the second half of the season was awful, barely picking up wins or even points. Ended up on 61 points and 16th place so two places lower than last year. Moved on the poor performers and those who are earning too much, finding it difficult to find any real proven quality that will sign so really not sure how things will go this year I've signed a few Irish youngsters who were on Amateur contracts and my new assistant Danny Butterfield has said that the midfielder is ready for the first team and could progress on to League 1 Standard, the centre half I got in has also been tipped to become a leading player at Championship level but not ready to be a regular starter yet . Tried applying for the Bury, Gillingham and Barnsley jobs but none of them were interested or said they weren't prepared to pay the compensation even though my contract was coming up.Favourite result last season is this away win over Wrexham. My striker was then called up to Jamaica, for three games and never played <_<

jeebus.png

Jamille Matt was an absolute lower league hero for me in a Fleetwood game I had on FM12. I hope he scores many more for you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Jamille Matt was an absolute lower league hero for me in a Fleetwood game I had on FM12. I hope he scores many more for you!

He's managed to hit around 20 or more in all competitions for me in his two seasons so far. He started this season in fine scoring fashion, 5 in 4 then got called up to Jamaica and didn't play (as always <_<) which has messed up my balance a bit as well as his goal scoring but 7 in 11 is still great. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MDK said:

Player has ambitions to win the Premier League (he has won it with me already). Player is complaining to teammates that he wants to join Bayern.

Pick one, you tosser.

He wants to win the Premier League with Bayern. 

How the fuck does Danny Rose, playing at left back, get POTM with 0% tackling? Just to fuck with him I praised him for his defensive work and he could not get his tongue in my arse fast enough. "Yes gaffer, top notch!". You fucking plum.

• Like 1

Ya know how earlier I said I hated West Ham cause they broke my 59 game unbeaten streak....

Well I was 3-0 up at half time in the FA Cup 6th round. They came back to 3-3....then beat me 4-3 in added time.

Fucking West Ham....cunts

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Ya know how earlier I said I hated West Ham cause they broke my 59 game unbeaten streak....

Well I was 3-0 up at half time in the FA Cup 6th round. They came back to 3-3....then beat me 4-3 in added time.

Fucking West Ham....cunts

Revenge for the 2006 Final, clearly.

God damn, I got battyfucked by Barca 4-1 in the CL and now I don't even want to boot up FM because I don't want to get humped again. Its especially annoying because I am on fire in the league and FA Cup and I whomped Real 5-1 on agg at this stage in the CL last season.

On 21/01/2017 at 22:56, Rocky said:

Am I the only who refuses to sell players and just hold onto them until they retire?

Depends on the player. In my Leicester games I will never ever sell Andy King no matter how old/bad he gets because he's been with us his entire pro playing career and has been with us all the way down to League 1 and won the title with us. Generally folks who are home grown and at some point have been regulars will have a job for life with me unless a ridiculous offer comes in or they want out.

• Like 3

On 28/01/2017 at 09:57, Liam said:

Anyone know what the best Lower League Pyramid type update is? Debating as to whether I chance my arm with some ridiculously low league managing.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795587857&searchtext=english+league

I had one for FM16. I think it might be that one, I'm not sure.