Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

I’m assuming it’s more bringing his own food. And given how insulting that is to a restaurant and it’s a work even then I can see the reasoning behind that being unprofessional.

Wait; is it parody? I can’t tell these days, I don’t know anymore. I thought I saw a link to the telegraph. I give up.

Edited by Twist

My Mum did make a point on Ronaldo yesterday actually and one that has me thinking. She was wondering if some of this has come about with the recent grief that could have affected his mental health. She thought he could have been masking a lot of stuff. With the recent loss of a child I'm sure it's not been easy for him mentally. This could be his way of coping. Worth thinking on. 

3 hours ago, Colly said:

And he's a rapist too, so it's safe to say there's a lot going on.

This. 

I still remember how much some here had absolutely no problem ignoring this giant tidbit when Ronaldo came back to United and/or when he scored goals last season.