Football Manager 2017

Lineker

Just now, Dwight K. Schrute said:

I don't know why, but when I see your formation I want to call it "The Middle Finger".

Might as well be because I have absolutely fucked off every team since I messed about and, for a laugh, came up with that. In the five league games that I have used it I have scored 17 and only let in 1. Plus an FA Cup game I won 2-0. Although I did lose the EFL Semi over two legs against Newcastle who ironically were using my previous formation. 

• Like 1

On 31/08/2017 at 20:20, Meacon said:

Eggington? You could just call him "Rich". 

Rude

On 31/08/2017 at 20:26, MDK said:

The amount of bloody money he wanted last contract talks he might as well be called Rich. Bastard. 

Ok... less rude.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Benji said:

Have they confirmed how Brexit will be implemented in 18 yet considering even the government doesn't seem to have a proper clue?

I'd imagine they are throwing as much shit at a wall and see what sticks. But I dunno what FM are doing.

• Like 3

This game is stupid sometimes.

I decided to create a new save, resign from Spurs and try my hand in the USA. So I took over New England and the first thing I do is try to sign Eriksen as my DPI, so I ask the board to do it and they agree and get something special from the MLS to help pay for it.

Then they tell me that the transfer of Eriksen represents a bad deal for the club. YOU DID THE DEAL YOU FUCKING SPANNERS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1