Football Manager 2020

Lineker

I have to admit that £17 is very tempting. I'd only be able to participate during the normal 9-5 working week, however, as the time outside that is reserved for my still working missus.

• Like 1

Downloaded a mod that adds in most of the world's leagues, including expanding on those already available. Start as unemployed on a game with all Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark and Faroe Islands leagues all turned on.

Ended up at an 8th tier Swedish side Högsrums FF. Board expectation was mid table - employed a variation of the "2" formation and went an won the league and promotion at first attempt!  Board expectations in season 2? Win the league and get promoted to tier 6. Talk about a change of valuation, haha. 

After a handful of games I was 4th, but on a bit of a slump... when I was offered a job at Division 1 (tier 3) side! 😮. Have taken it. Let's see how this goes. 

44 minutes ago, Baddar said:

@Adam @MadJack @Naitch

You guys free to attempt a draft later or tomorrow? I am on Discord and have Adam on my list if that's easier to arrange a chat than something like fb.

I can make time tomorrow for sure if you give me some warning of the time. I didn't know I had Discord but I'm sure I can work out how to get on there again, that must've been from back when @AnTEOLnio Inoki was trying to get us all on there.

56 minutes ago, Baddar said:

@Adam @MadJack @Naitch

You guys free to attempt a draft later or tomorrow? I am on Discord and have Adam on my list if that's easier to arrange a chat than something like fb.

Sure, provided it's a fairly swift process as the missus is off work today and committed do getting some housework done.

Naitch#5823 is my Discord username.

EDIT - I have no day preference.

Edited by Naitch

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I can make time tomorrow for sure if you give me some warning of the time. I didn't know I had Discord but I'm sure I can work out how to get on there again, that must've been from back when @AnTEOLnio Inoki was trying to get us all on there.

you're welcome

• Like 1

No transfers but you can choose to have a mid-term draft in a league.

We are basically all trying this for the first time so will know more once it's done. This one won't be long term. It'll be an 8 team league (AI makes up the numbers) so we'll have 7 matches each just to get a feel for it.

Do you want in, @Bobfoc?

We've had to postpone until Monday because it seems you can't set it up if some players are on Steam and others on Gamepass. So if @Bobfoc or anyone else wants to join when we try again, and plays through Steam, feel free to add your name to the list!

1. @Adam
2. @Baddar
3. @MadJack
4. @Naitch
5. etc.

We'll be doing a small league format with max budget, pretty straight-forward so should be hassle-free fun once we get past actually setting it up! :lol:

• Like 2