Football Manager 2022

Lineker

Just now, Cymbols said:

I had the Real Madrid version of that! My local Choices store never had the Aston Villa one sadly. Also remember getting it at the same time as Vice City - which was swiftly confiscated when the fam realised what Vice City was. Fun times…

Didn't anyone look at the 18 rating?

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I did, the licensing was odd. For instance, this game existed but in other versions of Club Football...Arsenal were called Highbury.

The menus also had a supremely irritating noise that accompanied anytime you moved to a different button. Like a rusty hinge.

Which version did you get? I never played it myself, but I often saw the Liverpool and Man United ones in bargain bins when I worked at GAME. I never came across a Birmingham City edition, but I saw a Leeds United version here and there.

20 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Didn't anyone look at the 18 rating?

Which version did you get? I never played it myself, but I often saw the Liverpool and Man United ones in bargain bins when I worked at GAME. I never came across a Birmingham City edition, but I saw a Leeds United version here and there.

I can't remember to be honest, but it wasn't the Arsenal one because I remember them being called Highbury in it. They never made an Everton one, even if Birmingham did somehow make the cut.

14 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

The Norwich version was impossible. It was the season they made it back to the Premier League (the first time) and the only decent players you could get were U21 loan signings from the likes of Arsenal. I never made it past Xmas without being sacked for poor performance.

• Confused 1